Discovering Madha Valley
Kick off your next adventure
We will be discovering the Oman places located within the UAE border (no visa needed). The drive terrain will be gravel sand mountain tracks and it’s a day trip.
This drive will be mostly exploration and discovering the places in and around will cover 300+ kilometers (expected drive time 5 hours approximately).
Places we will cover are below:
- Offroad / Sand track drive
- Dam, duck feeding
- Nahwa Cave
- Water pool
- Banyan Trees – Madha, Oman
- The Archaeological Tower, Mountain Trail
- Heritage Village
- Madha Waterfall
- End with coffe at Hilltop Restaurant
WHAT TO BRING:
- Camping chairs for each member of your team
- Camping table and ground mat with each car
- Lunch and food to be taken care of by each driver/family.
- Importantly sense of humors 🙂
*** All coordinates will be shared in Whatsapp group with the participants of this event***
COVID-19 safety measures
- Masks required
- COVID 19 vaccination required.
- NO CARPOOL.
- COVID rules in place (mandatory to be respected).
Please follow all government guidelines and requirements related to COVID 19. In case, any person around you (family or work colleague) has tested positive for COVID, Please do not join, unless you have tested negative subsequently and have completed the self-quarantine.
Your participation in this event implies that you clearly understand and agree to any unforeseen risks of injury or exhaustion, caused by your fitness level and the nature of the outdoor environment, with no liability for personal damages to organizers.