Place: Muscat St – Dubai
The Nad Al Sheba Cycle Loop is a converted camel track. It consists of three loops of shifting distances from km, 6km, or 8km loops with Stunning views of Downtown Dubai and Burj Khalifa.
Nad Al Sheba cycle track is suitable for all age groups, all experience levels. For kids, there is a separate cycle tack.
The complete cycle track is supplied with street signs and road markings, which makes it one of the safest cycling tracks in Dubai.
All the necessary facilities including restrooms and changing rooms with showers and lockers are available at the Nad Al Sheba cycle park, Dubai.
Cycle park is located close to the racecourse near the properties in Meydan, Nad Al Sheba cycle park – Muscat St – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Make sure your cycle/bike is in good condition.
- Carry bottled water with you.
- Always keep to the right so that people can overtake on the left.
- You will find two place to take rest at right hand side
- Jogging track
- Bike Rental
- Restrooms, Lockers and Showers